Thursday 23 April 2015

Nautical & Beachy. By Zuzu


Summer is coming. I am 'almost' sure of it. and in preparation I am sharing a selection of Nautical Craft Parts, (although there are so so many more to choose from).
On the first image we have a lighthouse, anchor, crab and ships wheel all mounted on to some drift wood.


The second image is of a little hanging also made from driftwood. this time I have painted the craft parts. A Lighthouse and Ship
 

On the third, I have used the craft parts to decorate my key hanger. Craft parts used here are Seashore birds... (Sandpipers and Gulls) and some individual letters.

I have some mermaids and dolphins sitting on my desk waiting on me making something. I can see it in my mind but the trick is translating it to reality. you know how it is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment