Thursday 24 September 2015

Skeleton Tag By Trish

Hello!
I thought I show you a tag project today.... and to show you that you can use Halloween shapes all year around if you want to!



I created a blended painty background using a red/orange/yellow sort of colour scheme. A bit Autumnal maybe?


I added some black stamping to give the background a bit of detail!



I thought my skeleton looked a little fed up.... so typed out a suitable quote to go with the body language!






(Can you have body language when you have no body?!)
I sponged gesso onto the skeleton, a nice textured finish!





The final touch was a few ribbons, dyed with a little dye ink from an ink pad.





So... as far as I'm concerned... Skeletons are not just for Halloween!

Have a great day!
Trish xxx

CCP used:
Skeleton

1 comment: